PHARMALP MICROBIOTA (30 capsules)
Pamper your microbiota!
The microbiota is a key player in digestive health and well-being.
In times of stress, change of season, drug intake, travel, the microbiota can be unbalanced and cause unpleasant intestinal manifestations.
PHARMALP MICROBIOTA contributes to the well-being and protection of the microbiota thanks to its association of good bacteria and vitamin B2.
Food supplement that contributes to:
- Rebalance the microbiota
- Improvement of occasional or recurrent intestinal disorders (bloating, cramps, constipation, abdominal discomfort, spasms, ...)
- Protect the microbiota during antibiotic therapy
- Prevent and reduce transit disorders in travelers
- Eradicate C. albicans, responsible for vaginal yeast infection, intestinal
- Restore the disturbed microbiota after inflammation of the intestinal mucous membranes
Adults and children> 6 years old :
- Rebalance of the microbiota : 1 capsule / day for 1 month, to be swallowed with a glass of water, preferably before a meal. To renew if necessary
- As an accompaniment to antibiotic therapy: 1 capsule / day for the duration of the treatment, to be swallowed with a glass of water. Continue for 3 to 5 days.
–In prevention during travel : 1 capsule / day, on D-1 before the trip, then 1 capsule / day during the stay
- In times of unrest : 3 capsules / day for 3 days, then 1 capsule / day the rest of the month.
Between 3 and 6 years: 1 capsule / day, to be diluted. The capsule can be opened and the powder mixed with liquid.
Suitable for pregnant women.
Ask your healthcare professional for advice.
This food supplement cannot replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature (<25 ° C)